Tuesday, August 25, 2026

DOLLY PARTON 💝 FOREVER

John Pescoran
  


Ultra Cowgirls pay tribute to 

DOLLY PARTON

'Like an eagle I am eager for the sky'


A few words of condolences.


CINDY pays tribute to 
DOLLY PARTON.


'You know an eagle's born to fly

Now that I have won my freedom, 

like an eagle I am eager for the sky

And I can see the light of a clear blue morning

I can see the light of brand new day

I can see the light of a clear blue morning

Oh, and EVERYTHING'S GONNA be ALL RIGHT 

IT'S GONNA BE OKAY...

-Dolly Parton: Light of a Clear Blue Morning 


Founder of Buck Off-Road Entertainment, 

Eugene Corvinus and Ultra Cowgirls:

Rucca ● Chrissy ● Lucia ● Cindy 

● Lucia ● Loretta & Mylène say:

"God Bless & Thank You for Everything, DOLLY!"


Forever Grateful

"Thank You, DOLLY!"

'And Everything's Gonna be All Right 
It's gonna be Okay'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Supernova: One Day Forever

John Pescoran  A Chapter Has Come To A Close. Supernova: One Day Forever A short film by John Pescoran This is the Final Chapter of Buck Of...